We will be the “Go To” person throughout the day, so all you have to do is relax and enjoy your day!
You’ve dreamed of the perfect wedding. You’ve made all of the decisions, selected all of the many options and vendors. Now let us handle the most hectic part of the wedding - the Wedding Day. We will handle the logistics to make sure everything you’ve been planning for the last several months goes as planned. You be a guest and enjoy your day, we’ll handle the rest.
You will have the benefit of a team with over 30 years combined experience in event planning and designing, as well as hotel Catering experience. It’s a definite advantage knowing what is expected when overseeing an event.
choose a professional coordinator
We are very experienced in producing successful events from the planning and development stage through the end of the event.
We are experienced in planning and designing this once in a lifetime event into the perfect celebration.
bar/bat mitzvah coordinator
Beyond Amazing Events has designed Bar/Bat Mitzvahs with just the right blend of ceremony and celebration.
We will make your wedding a true expression of yourself, while making the experience fun and enjoyable.
Day of Coordination Includes the Following
- Email and phone support throughout the final stage.
- Rehearsal support (varies by event type).
- Design the rehearsal, “Day Of” and vendor timelines so everyone is on the same page.
- Coordinate all vendors with a confirmation call 1 week before the wedding and reception to ensure their contracts are fulfilled as promised.
- Oversee your hired vendors beginning with the set up through tear down.
- Assist and cue participants through event activities.
- Distribute any final payments to vendors.
- Ensure all gifts are secured and placed in the designated vehicle at the end of the evening.
- Gather all personal belongings and place in the designated vehicle at the end of the evening.
- Ensure the event comes to a close successfully and facility policies are met for any deposit refunds.
- Address and manage all conflicts and changes throughout the event.
- Complete any final details in order to make sure the event is a success.